The With Community Guidelines apply to any venue that is part of the With community, including but not limited to the With mobile apps and any other event or forum hosted by With (we’ll refer to all of these together as “With” going forward).
All content you post on With is subject to these Community Guidelines.
We want to provide a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all. These Community Guidelines are intended to help you understand the kinds of things we don’t want or permit on With, and we may remove you or your content for violating the spirit if not the letter of the Guidelines.
Before you post anything please consider whether it might hurt or offend someone, and don’t post it if so.
We want to hear from you and the community if you think our rules aren’t fair or effective, but we will act in our own discretion to take down content when we think the spirit of the Guidelines has been violated, if we encounter new, unforeseen harms or threats that aren’t explicitly covered, or if we believe people are being harmed by you or the content you’re creating.
Context matters when it comes to determining if content violates our guidelines, and we will use context in making our enforcement decisions. When creating content, including posting comments, consider your intention: is it to shock, insult, harass, deride, mock, or incite? If so, don’t post it.
Even if a word or image may not in and of itself violate our guidelines, using it in a way that may reasonably harm, insult, or shock others, for example as a slur, is not permitted.
We may consider off-platform behavior and other context when assessing content for violations of our Community Guidelines.
If you violate our Community Guidelines, the actions we may take in response to reported content or behavior include:
- Issuing a warning / educating on the Community Guidelines
- Removing offending content
- Terminating or limiting the visibility of your account or content
- Notifying law enforcement
If your account is terminated for violating our Terms of Service or these Community Guidelines, you are not allowed to use With again.
Community reporting helps us keep With safe. Please use the reporting flag and blocking tools in the app to report problematic content or behavior, or contact us at email@example.com.
- We prohibit the use of our app to promote or distribute pornographic content.
- We report all instances of child sexual exploitation to authorities. Never post, save, or send nude or sexually explicit content involving anyone under the age of 18 — even of yourself. Never ask a minor to send sexually explicit content.
- Breastfeeding and other depictions of nudity in certain non-sexual contexts may be permitted.
- We prohibit bullying or harassment of any kind. If someone blocks you, you may not contact them from another account.
- You may not engage in targeted deadnaming or misgendering of any other user.
- Sharing another person’s private information and pictures of people in private spaces — like a bathroom, bedroom, locker room or a medical facility — without their knowledge and consent is not allowed.
- If someone is depicted in your content and asks you to remove it, please do! Respect the privacy rights of others.
- Encouraging violence or dangerous behavior is prohibited — never intimidate or threaten to harm a person, a group of people, or someone’s property.
- Content showing gratuitous or graphic violence, including animal abuse, is not allowed.
- We don’t allow the glorification of self-harm, including the promotion of self-injury, suicide, or eating disorders
- We prohibit pretending to be someone (or something) that you’re not, or attempting to deceive people about who you are. This includes impersonating your friends, celebrities, brands, or other organizations.
- We prohibit spreading false information that causes harm or is malicious, such as denying the existence of tragic events, unsubstantiated medical claims, undermining the integrity of civic processes, or manipulating content for false or misleading purposes.
- We disallow spam and deceptive practices, including imitating With or Focal App Inc.
- Don’t use With for any illegal activity — including to promote criminal activity; facilitate or participate in cybercrime; or to buy, sell or facilitate sales of illegal or regulated drugs, contraband, weapons, and counterfeit goods or documents.
- We prohibit the promotion of regulated goods or industries, including illegal gambling, tobacco products, and alcohol.
- Hate speech or content that demeans, defames, or promotes discrimination or violence on the basis of race, color, caste, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, immigration status, socio-economic status, age, weight or pregnancy status is prohibited.
- Terrorist, extremist and hate groups are prohibited from using our platform. We have no tolerance for content that advocates or advances violent extremism or terrorism.
- Don’t share content that violates anyone’s intellectual property or other rights.
- You agree that your content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant With the license to use it.